Little flaky ?

T

TweakXP

Is it me or is this site hard to get to sometimes. I just tried for 15 minutes and couldn't get on.:confused:

This site as far as I know has been having server issues and requires ppl to be patient. I do suggest to use IRC and log into an EFNET server and go to the #xperience channel. If the site is truely down and not because of an outage say with your ISP it is a good place to find out info and of course chat with the folks on xp-erience.org. Most are ok some are pure EVIL *cough*catch23*cough* ..
:D

actually, we're under attack lately...they're working on a solution

What do you mean "Under attack"
And if Catch23 is so bad why is he/she allowed to continue posting

Yes we know DD and are working hard to keep things going, hopefully everything should be running nicely by the end of the week. Making an investment, to make things better for everyone!

"Under attack" - some of the team think that the site is under attack, as the server loads differ betweeen 5% and 30-75% which basically causes the server to shut down...

catch23 isn't evil or bad. Some people just don't see eye to eye with catch23 and visa versa.

But what is the gain on attacking XP-erience.
If I was to attack, I would expect to gain.
Do you think another forum site or an ex-member is doing it?

Ok ok ok...it seems some ppl have taken some things out of the vein it was meant.
Catch23 is not evil I REPEAT NOT EVIL nor is he a bad person in anyway. He and I have fun busting each other and I took the opportunity to get a jab in.
It was humor ppl humor you remember that stuff dont you.

:D :D :D

TweakXP: Don't want to point any fingers, guess it could be either. waddy has logs and just needs the time to go thru em, they can get pretty big as every single click or request for a download is on that list..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back