Liteon

H

haulboss

I'm using a Liteon DVD and for some reason I can't find the most up to date drives, I've looked at the companys web site and they don't have anything for xp, does anyone know if there coming out with one???

:confused:

XP didn't pick up on your drive? I noticed they have firmware upgrades here:

http://www.liteonit.com.tw/index-english.htm

In the driver section they say to use the windows default drivers.

What kind of software are you using to play your dvd's? I found PowerDVD XP to be the best for me. I'm guessing this is where your problem lies: trying to use an older version of PowerDVD not compatable with XP. I'd suggest targeting your troubleshooting in that direction. I think there's updates out for Windows Media Player, and I recommend PowerDVD XP. Maybe someone else can suggest others. Good luck, i hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back