listen

M

M1ke

if some one said whats a 386 computer wouldnt u think 386mhz if they dont clarify it?

no. there never was a 386MHz chip.
386 is a processor design family, as is the 486, and the Pentiums (586, 686) they stopped using numbers so the could register the names

anyone who knows alittle about hardware would know what they meant.

hahaheahe.....
of course a 386 computer isn't 386mhz
if it were, then we'd be a lot father in technology than we are now.....

my commodore comp was.....
8mhz?
20 mb HD?
1 mb RAM?

but it suuuure was fun playing mech warrior 1, u guys remember that game?

i dont think your idiots but he thinks he knows what he's talking about so i had to correct him lol

286, 386, 486..... none at 386MHZ ... not even close everyone knows that HEHEHEHEHE :D

I'm typing this on one with a turbo switch now... AMD K6 350Mhz Win 95 (Bleehhhh!). It's the one at Work. :p

Why did the cases have that switch for so long anyway? Last time I used one was my 386DX33 (speedy one!). I've seen these buttons on PII cases!

oh... I though 386 was 386 mhz.. ^_^ .... is "intel" a soft drink brand?? microsoft must be a type of muffin... is "sun" very bright?? Oracle must be some kind of god's agent...

My Oracle is a bit swelled this morning...I must see a doctor.

Also, my ASP hurts.

Yeah, it hurst when I PHP.

When I go fishing I allways bring my Netgear. I have a very thin and light Ethernet.

I had some microsoft for breakfast this morning... I feel sick now.. maybe it crashed in my stomache... :>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back