Liriano DONE!

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
Tough break for the Twins, the guy comes back and he goes down almost immediately. Looks like Tommy John surgery, guess we'll see him again in 2008.

I felt bad about that. Felt worse about that RIDICULOUS call by the ump on the out at 2nd.

That ump should be fired on the spot. No way you can miss an easy play like that and stay up.

Ok cos it had a 2nd it could have been baseball? :s

Prob not rugby league, so I am guessing American Football ?

Shlould have stuck with your intincts, it was baseball.:)

Oh the out thing, was so close.
I guess it would have been second down, not second out

How do you get injured playing that? Aside from the comical one where two guys go for the catch at the same time.

In this particular case he was just not used to the amount of throwing, as it was his first year in the big leagues.

Mostly arm fatigue, but there are many other ways you can injur yourself in MLB (Major League Baseball) as a pitcher.

Its his arm ligaments, around his elbow.

If you have ever thrown a relatively fast/moving slider, you'll know which ligaments.

His manager and the medical staff didn't want him to throw sliders and that one pitch is what did him in.

All his other pitches that he threw, he had total control of that stuff.

Sounds like nothing is torn. I still hope they sit him down the rest of the year and bring him back strong in 2007. I don't want him to be the next Kerry Wood.

Yeah there is no real damage outside of his ligaments, which is good because no Tommy John surgery will be required. Just need to find out why he's having pain atm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back