Lineage 2 goes Open Beta

dubstar

format c:
www.lineage2.com

NCsoft releases Lineage II Open Beta plans! 03/24/2004
On March 24, NCsoft revealed its plans for Open Beta testing for Lineage II. The biggest news was the non-deletion of Open Beta characters, so that players can continue playing their Open Beta characters into commercial launch!

The Open Beta test will begin on March 28th. Be sure to check out details for the great promotional contests we'll be running during the Open Beta!
Fun MMORPG, dueling, guilds, leveling, weapon upgrades, crafting, castle owning, castle seiging, clan battles, questing.

1 month of Open Beta, then 1 month free with game purchase. Might as well check it out for 1 month.. it is Free!
Read More
or

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
open beta doesnt start till tomorrow anyway where did youd ownload it from? there main sites west coast sever went down was at 400megs all lost now :( anyone know of a torrent or mirc client sending it?

Ded Morozh

I don't DISlike you...
Going to make a torrent, i'll post when it's uploaded and give a link. right now i'm trying to zip that mofo. 1.1 gigs is alot

Ded Morozh

I don't DISlike you...
*bangs head on desk* too tired, can't get it to work. will try again tomorrow, been a heck of a day for me

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
suprnova has the torrent up now but im only getting 2kb :( hopefully it will speed up im only seeing one seeder though so might not be the best choice of download areas but its all i can find

Ded Morozh

I don't DISlike you...
Finally got on to play for a bit and am finding it yawn inducing. "Go here, kill these, get stuff, and bring them back" quests. It looks brilliant and runs well on my craptastic video card. But, I wanted to make a Dark Elf and the damn things run like pansies.

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
Yeah Dark elfs do run stupid and the girls wear thongs you would think those would really hurt with all the running and fighting they do but anyway the game is fun once you get past the first few quests that are just run around bring **** back. im a level 9 DE mystic now on sighart but the server is always down so cant play too much :( server is down again so thats why im here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricegoadi