Lineage 2 goes Open Beta

dubstar

format c:
www.lineage2.com

NCsoft releases Lineage II Open Beta plans! 03/24/2004
On March 24, NCsoft revealed its plans for Open Beta testing for Lineage II. The biggest news was the non-deletion of Open Beta characters, so that players can continue playing their Open Beta characters into commercial launch!

The Open Beta test will begin on March 28th. Be sure to check out details for the great promotional contests we'll be running during the Open Beta!

Fun MMORPG, dueling, guilds, leveling, weapon upgrades, crafting, castle owning, castle seiging, clan battles, questing.

1 month of Open Beta, then 1 month free with game purchase. Might as well check it out for 1 month.. it is Free!
Read More
or

Shot00129.jpg

4(1).jpg

2(1).jpg

I have it downloaded, will be trying it out tomorrow most likely, may be tonight

open beta doesnt start till tomorrow anyway where did youd ownload it from? there main sites west coast sever went down was at 400megs all lost now :( anyone know of a torrent or mirc client sending it?

Going to make a torrent, i'll post when it's uploaded and give a link. right now i'm trying to zip that mofo. 1.1 gigs is alot

*bangs head on desk* too tired, can't get it to work. will try again tomorrow, been a heck of a day for me

Thanks hopefully the torrent will work today the west coast server is still down :(

suprnova has the torrent up now but im only getting 2kb :( hopefully it will speed up im only seeing one seeder though so might not be the best choice of download areas but its all i can find

Finally got on to play for a bit and am finding it yawn inducing. "Go here, kill these, get stuff, and bring them back" quests. It looks brilliant and runs well on my craptastic video card. But, I wanted to make a Dark Elf and the damn things run like pansies.

Yeah Dark elfs do run stupid and the girls wear thongs you would think those would really hurt with all the running and fighting they do but anyway the game is fun once you get past the first few quests that are just run around bring **** back. im a level 9 DE mystic now on sighart but the server is always down so cant play too much :( server is down again so thats why im here :)

anybody gone retail? i did.. let me know, and maybe we can grind together.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back