Lindows Any?

J

jay

I am the kind of person who wants to try new things on my computer. This maybe off the topic but it doesnt hurt anyone to get of the topic once awhile.
I was just wondering if anyone has tried new Lindows OS which was created by the founder of MP3.COM Michael Robertson ?

I haven't tried it but read some reviews...
Seems like it's just Linux running a program called Wine to make windows apps work...

I've been tri-booting Linux-Me-XP for a while now, Linux because I love it to bits, Me because SoftIce don't run under XP, and XP because it is so rock solid! I've been tempted to try Lindows from http://www.lindows.com for a while now, but never gotten round to it yet. I'd probably like to hear some thoughts on it first.

TOK:D

ive got hold of the beta version of lindows and its cool
:D .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back