Like the new layout ?

W

waddy

Hacked the board a bit today ...

Do you like the new layout ?

i personally love this site and everything it offers.

Looking good Waddy, love this site, best and most helpful forum I've ever seen. Keep it up =]

Cheers guys ....

I think it looks better .... I have a few more things to do in the next few days .. should be even better then...

Looks great ... i heard a rumour you are doing a rediegn on the front page ?

True/False ?

:D

I visit daily, and feel it's the best forum around, but I may be a little dense here, could you give me a little hint as to what you changed???:confused: :confused:

I hasten to add that aesthetically it has always been very pleasing. (Christ!! that was abloody mouthful)

TOK:D

The forum has been updated to 2.2.2, the front page has now been updated to show the number of people on the forums and there have been a few visual tweaks, pacing betwen diff sections...

DrX... Rumour? :D

still cant log on form the front page and access membercenter features, that suxs whyts it there if they cant be accesed.

Just use the exact same Username and Password as you do in the forum

http://www.xp-erience.org/user.php

easy

Though waddy told me that the new themes arent finished yet ... so if you login through the front page it gives you the ability to post comments etc there arent any other themes to use yet

still dont work ,

i am beginning to wounder why i boutherd comng to this site now lol

Listen up

yes i can type my username and password SO :p
this is a Forum to help ppl not insult them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back