Like the new forum look! - NTFS

• Thread starter wolfshade2002
  • Start date
W

wolfshade2002

Like the new forum look!

Just like to say I like the new forum look and I hope to see all of NTFS look that way.:D

The entire site is in the Orbitz there as well as the Ekko theme... choose which ever you prefer :)

dunno, seemed to have reset everyone to it earlier on tonight.

Ahhh is that what it is. I logged on & wham........different theme.
Why didn't I switch months ago. :D

I think it's just been switched to the new default skin, and everyone kinda got dragged onto it :)

Wish I knew about it sooner, this is suh-weet!

For those wondering how to change it on the main page you can scroll down a bit in the left column and there is a drop down box.

I really like this skin...
I was kind of tired of the Black theme...
Can u use this skin in all the site?

lock in the new theme eddy!

its absolutely locked in.

i also think that the whole site needs to use it. that dull boring nerdy black yellow and white on the front page needs to go!

:)

my 2 cents (australian currency...)

Look on the left menu bar on the main page. Look for a Themes drop down box. Select Orbitz Expanded (or not).

Yep, hiding down there on the left. Just under the drivers and service packs :)

attachment.php

Orbitz Rules!
Maybe Das Punk should make it the default skin?

What's Changed? I was using it anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back