Like the new forum look! - NTFS

• Thread starter wolfshade2002
  • Start date
To my knowledge, Orbitz has been added to the front page.

But also it has been made the default theme for both forum/front page.

it is the defalt theme but some of you may need 2 logout + login to see it if you use cookies ;)

Just when i got used to the dark colour scheme it goes all light again;) also when i log on at work i have to scroll left to right as it does not fit 800x600..

Hopefully it wont be long before i get used to the light again:)

Oh and i just reliased that i will have to make a light sig and avatar to match:rolleyes:

I have managed to change the main page back to ekko but how do i do it for the forum it keeps using the orbitz one ?

usercp
i have been changing the orders, so get that sorted and it will be as it was.

Ahh much better for me...i had looked but missed it...thanks for sending me back:eek:

Haha. I thought they changed the looks, but I found it strange that only the forum's look changed and not the main page.
I've changed it back to the ekko setting as chosen when I first registered. :)

Looks as you added an checkbox to subscribe to a thread in the quick reply area (Look near the bottom)

Hmm , like it and even works better here .. but I use the blackone , my avatar & sig' looks better on it :D

yeah this new look kicks ass i really like it. it also caught me by surprise! its nicer to look at now and the words are more legibal. and the colors match sooo well! great job guys

Originally posted by ViperSnake
Looks as you added an checkbox to subscribe to a thread in the quick reply area (Look near the bottom)

Certainly looks that way.

Now I see you disabled a default in vB that marks threads you posted in with a dot, I wonder why you disabled this great useful feature! But anyway I always mix up threads I posted in with other threads so that's why it's in vB by default

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back