Like Style Xp

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi All

Is there a program out there like Style Xp? Something Farily easy to use and Freeware?

Thanx

Ste_W

ok ive downloaded it and installed it, but what now? how do i use it?

Download themes or visual styles from anywhere and simply place them in XP's themes folder. Off the top of my head, I believe the directory is C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.

You can find themes to download from the links provided under Themes/Visual Styles in this thread.

NetRyder, is there any reason to think that UXtheme patcher will pose a problem running under SP2 final? Just curious before I try it.

vivid_vibe said:
NetRyder, is there any reason to think that UXtheme patcher will pose a problem running under SP2 final? Just curious before I try it.
As long as you use the correct version of the MultiPatcher, it should work fine.
The one I linked to works with Windows XP/SP1/SP2 Beta/RTM and 2003.

I've recently used MultiPatcher with SP2, no problem :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back