Life On The Web

A

artistxman

Attached is a cartoon from my series "Life On The Web"

If you have real life experiences on the web, tell me about them. You may see them in a cartoon one day.

Still looking for my muse.

ooops, I got distracted. It would be really nice if there really were an attachment.
:D

Valentine spam 2

Second part to the first one.

Is everyone ok with this size and formatt?
...can never tell just what people see on the other end.

What experiences have you had...or with other people that might be a bit off center or even a common problem?

secnod one is nice too :)

but in that second one.. you have typo in the last 'box' 'responded' is 'reponded' in it.. :)

typo

Hey, thanks.

I'm becoming spoild by Microsoft's feature that checks my spelling when I type. So, I probably forgot to spell check it. Thanks for catching that.

New toon

Here's one of the first ones of the series.

BTY,
I'm the worst at spelling, so if you see any typo's don't be afraid to point them out.

hey those are cute. made me laugh... which is nice, after a long day at work and dealing with meanie customers. :)

Re: typo

Originally posted by artistxman
Hey, thanks.

I'm becoming spoild by Microsoft's feature that checks my spelling when I type. So, I probably forgot to spell check it. Thanks for catching that.

no problem.. :D

cartoons

Let's see......what eles I have laying around that's already in GIF format.....

Here's one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back