Life is funny, or just weird. I keep getting the things, I get rid of.

• Thread starter Majestic_twelve
  • Start date
M

Majestic_twelve

I can't belive it I won a new Pc for my writeing some lame howto docs. The pc is almost the same stats as the one I sold befor, I am going to sell it cheaply in the paper since I realy need the cash and not another pc to drag around, I am not sure what to ask for it since I do not know much about it. Could you tell me a fair price to ask?

stats:
700mhz athlon
40gb hd
128mb ram
3d agp video card
hauppauge wintv card
dvd drive
sound blaster 16
cyclone blower
modem us robotics 56K V.92 internal fax modem with x2
upgraded 375 watt silent power supply
case: genica mid tower info here: http://www.genica.com/Case&power/atx6bay.htm
microsoft intellimouse optical
microsoft internet keyboard
15" monitor
speakers: says "CA" on them on front, unsure of brand. I belive they are Cybera Auquistics, but unsure.
dual boot: Windows xp, Windows 98.

Notes: It is a new pc and not a refurbished one, It didn't come with many documents just a 2 year on site warrenty and a few manuels. I didn't open up the case because it has one of those silver stickers on the back if removed voids warrenty. It originaly had linux mandrake and windows 2000 installed on it, I reformated the hard drive and installed windows xp and windows 98 on them. I haven't installed anything elsed on on it.

Everything is new except the monitor it is one of my used ones but it is still under warrenty. Sorry I didn't make a pic my pc cam is acting weird.:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by catch23
$750 ...no tech support...make them pay extra for that :eek:D

Wow, thanks for the response I realy didn't think I would get that much, I will put the ad in my local paper for $600 obo, and go down in price to $500 in need be.

I live in Bakersfield, if any of you are local you can check out my ad in next weeks paper.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back