Lewis v. Tyson - BAM!!!!

If Lewis catches Tyson like Buster Douglas cought Tyson it's all over. Lewis is stronger and is a more intellegent fighter than Douglas. But Lewis does have a somewhat soft Jaw. If Tyson catches Lewis early on with some good head shots mainly in the Jaw area Lewis will drop, Game Over. But Tyson does not have the talent like Lewis to go long and hard deep into the late rounds. Lewis is not taking Tyson lightly. So... I think Lewis in 8. :rolleyes:

Lewis won in eight rounds.
Beat the hell out of Tyson.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I told you Lewis in 8!! :D :D :D

I got to see it fer free at the Pizza place across da streeeet. :D Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Hehe, tyson pfffft....

Lewis, baby!

All we need now is for England to win the world cup! ;)

You got off easy you should see Tyson's face. Can you say "punchin bag" :p

10512022-8e64-014C00AA-.jpg

I'm through with his sorry ass. He sucked! Lennox beat the piss outta him. Mike is just a shell of the boxer he once was. Without D'Amato he's just been in a steady decline. Tonight it culminated in the worst performance of his career. He looked terrible.

Respect to Lennox for being prepared and sticking to his game plan. After the second round he knew he could win. It's sad to see a fighter that was at such a high zenith at one point in his career come down to the point where they just suck!

before i say my 2 bits let me just say that Lennox beat the living crap out of Mike....Congrats to the Champ...Did you guys watch this mockery they called a fight ???...I've been a Tyson fan for as long as I can remember..When I was 10 years old I sat and watched Mike beat the living snot out of Trevor Berbick for the WBC crown..One year later I watched him become the first undisputed champ since Ali...After that he completely dismanted the entire heavyweight division...Then the ill-prepared Douglas fight...The trumped up rape charge and conviction (Anyone lucky enough to see the evidence and here the testimony would surely vomit on themselves to know that a conviction resulted)....After his release there were a slew of bullshit fights then the 2 "suspect" Holyfield fights (I use the word suspect because anyone who was still a boxing fan up until these fights knew the entire integrity of the sport was totally in question, and as for the ear bititng incident go back and watch the tape how many headbutts are you going to take without retaliation, Rahman's forehead from last week should explain to you what I mean)...Now here we were , the fight of the times the champ vs the legend...2 old men battling at the end of their careers...Tyson trying to regain his glory and Lewis trying to prove he is worthy of his title...and what happens....I'll tell you what friggin' happens Mike doesn't even fight that's what friggin' happens he lands 49 that's right 49 god damn punches to Lewis' 193...And trust me I'm not trying to take away from Lewis at all but even you boys and girls from the Jolly Old Island can atest to the fact that Lennox Lewis is not a great boxer...Yet he seemingly dismantled Iron Mike....Now the kicker in this whole story, the entire reason I'm even commenting on it, was what Mike said after the figh...Remember earlier when I used the word suspect to describe the state of affairs in boxing...Well after the "great matchup" was over did you happen to hear when old Mike said..."I'd like to thank Lennox for the payday"...Those words actually left his friggin' mouth...Now telll me when the helll you've ever heard anything like that.....But hey maybe I'm just another crazy nut American whose got a conspiracy for everything...Then again I live in this nutty ass country and one thing it's good for is plotting to overthrow your land while shaking your hand....(You may all resume your normal lives, Thank You)...:D

I have to reply, busto...

you've got Mike all wrong...he was never great

Mike is a little boy, and he doesn't everwant to loose, so he will try to take your domination away from you...he quit in that ear biting incident...in his mind, getting disqualified is better then gettin g wooped....you saay look at the tape, and you'll see all the head butts he took?...everybody's seen that tape, tyson was clearly the dirtyer of the two fighters.

he just didn't want everyone to see him get a whoopin...that's it, that's why he deliberatly got dissqualified;

now he's trying to take the win away again, by insinuating this was his PAYDAY, (read fix)...he's just a snott, trying to take away the dominating beating he took

Originally posted by Goku
According to all the replies here I.m gonna lose that £50 :(

To Bad you could have put that toward that new GF4 4600 :p

Originally posted by Grinder714

To Bad you could have put that toward that new GF4 4600 :p

Nope that was your beer money which I was going to send to you via paypal remember :p :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back