Lewis v. Tyson - BAM!!!!

G

Gouk

Lets all speculate on who is going to win.

I am watching it live on telly tonight and have placed a bet with a friend. £50 if Tyson wins and if he loses I lose £50 :(

I do think that it will be a short fight coz both guys have got a very high power level :D ;)

Place your bets $_$

Tyson will only beat Lewis if it is in the first 3 or 4 rounds. Beyond that and I think Lewis will win. (my opinion and my opinion only)

my vote is for the promoters.

everybody else is a loser in this one ;)

joke, before u get ur feather ruffled ;)

True, Tyson hasnt got the same stamina as lewis coz Tyson is used to winning a fight very early due to his immense hammer like fists.

Lets just all think of AMD=Tyson and Intel=Lewis :D

I'm gonna eat your children

Tyson said this to Lewis a while back :eek:

He is crazy and sometimes stupid.

It's only on Pay-Per-View here so who cares. I refuse to pay $60 to watch a fight on TV or pay a $10 cover to sit in a bar and watch it. Last time I paid to see a Tyson fight it was over in 3 seconds...$60 down the drain :mad:

I think its on about 4am over here, Lewis will win

According to all the replies here I.m gonna lose that £50 :(

lewis?????are you kidding me! Tyson is going to destroy him. Put all your money down on that crazy S.O.B. He may be a loser but hes the greatest fighter ever. (don't tell him i called him a loser. i dont want to be eaten!)

Nah I remember watching some of his last fights. HE gives it all he has got for the first 4 rounds then just fades out, he used to have a demon punch but Lewis can take the hits...

I am prepared to eat my words in 2 hours tho.

LEWIS!! no reason other than he's british :D

_1291424_unionjack.300.jpg

all lewis will do is keep tyson away with jab for first few rounds, then after that we might see some action

My opinion

Tyson in 3

Tyson wants 2 eat ur children..
Girls wanna swallow my children :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back