lets talk about STOCKS!! yay

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
OK, I want to invest in stocks. But nothing big lol....just around 30 bucks or something. Can anyone recommend what to invest in? I heard Hersheys was good @ this time b/c valentines day and etc. Also, can someone give me a program that studies stocks b/c i remember seeing one that told you when to buy and sell, it was neat!

Good luck trying to invest anything less than say $1000, I know some pretty good investment officers at prudential, but they wont look at you unless you've got $200K or more.

You can't invest $30. No brokerage house will look at you with that litle money. Less than a few grand in an account and they will charge you a maintenance fee that will eat the 30 in about a month.

there are some free online 'game' type sites that allow you to invest some imaginary money (you start with a certain amount on the site) and you can chart how you are doing on a daily basis with your investments...

if you do well enough there you may want to consider real life investing but like the others have said... $30 is pittance... most decent stocks COST $30-ish bucks m8... :)

take a look-see how you do on the 'game' stock investing and then go from there is what my advice is coz you can polish your skills there :)

g.luck m8... stocks are a lot of fun.. if I had some money I would invest but as is I follow some here and there for the heck of it :)

well i know some kids who do it. they probably use their parents accounts or soemthing like that?

There are plenty of online traders that will take almost any amount of money

looking around, most seem to be UK ones. or at least the seem to be

Not knowing the full details of course (or understanding everything) but this one looks like it will
https://www.tradingdirect.com/
there are others

Lets just cut out the middle man and just send me all your money :)

Get some IBM stocks. They are making the CPUs for the next Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo consoles....they are going to make a ton of money.

But like people here said, you might want to do some "virtual" trading to get a hang of it first. ;)

ibm took a hit with their reworking of their low-k dielectric setup since it was flawed and nvidia is not quite happy with their implementation...

but.. they do have some big contracts and don't forget their apple and amd connection :)

lets talk bout sex baby. lets talk bout u and me. lol ha just had to cause of the name...i dont even know if i said that right anyway. Ha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back