Lets Separate the Men from the Boys!

Kush

High On Life!
2006 Gemballa Mirage Evolution

Also this is the 2006 Bmw 750li funny thing is i saw it already here i was like woah thats not like the other 1,000+ 7 series here it must be new, (i noticed the chrome line in the back) but it wasnt a 750 it was a 745 but the thing is u cant find the 745 on the net i guess they only sell it in the middle east now or my eyes saw wrong.
750li2.jpg

Nice..but ill take a 2006 Cadillac XLR-V
# 440-horsepower Supercharged Northstar V-8 Engine corvette (Z06) inspired
# Rear-Mounted Hydra-Matic Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
0-to-60 performance in under 5 seconds

and still have $$left over....

Attachments

• 2006-Cadillac-XLR-V-FA-TD-1280x960.jpg
    2006-Cadillac-XLR-V-FA-TD-1280x960.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 59
Wheel base is too short, no trunk and it looks like a Ford hatchback from the late 70's. And the CG is too high for that wheel base. It could roll too easily in a hard turn or side collision.

And is that horn on the back some kind of "dinosaur" statement?

LeeJend said:
Wheel base is too short, no trunk and it looks like a Ford hatchback from the late 70's. And the CG is too high for that wheel base. It could roll too easily in a hard turn or side collision.

And is that horn on the back some kind of "dinosaur" statement?

Haha, you just ripped it apart :p To be honest that's why I like it, because it reminded me of a Ford hatchback from the 70s.

tdinc said:

i would never take an american car over a german, just overall better car

i dont like the back of the new 750 i like the older one better i think it looked better

I've not seen a BMW with a high CG and they're suprisingly hard to roll - you have to be driving like a maniac with a deathwish to roll them (or be hit by one from the side at a high speed)

i didnt have time to elaborate on my post, but german cars are just the best, well most european cars, i love the new range rover. dont get me wrong american cars are good too, i like the new mustang, i dont know it just sex appeal. its just that german cars last longer and have better engines etc (in my opinion, dont want to start any flaming)

roar im going to start an argument. roar thats racist. u can't just say german cars are better than americans roarrr (im being sarcastic)

tdinc said:

Totaly a differnt kind of car you are comparing.

The Cady is nice but has nothing on the bimmers.

I rather have a e46 m3 or a e39 m5. Not sure how much the new m6 is.

btw, the s/c caddy is not out am i correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back