Let me just say

Sinster

OSNN Senior Addict
Zone Alarm blows monkey testicals. I installed it for like the 12th time.. you think I would have learned by now. Well it f00ked up my mouse/keyboard input in Counter Strike. I guess its back to Tiny's.

My question is why would ZA mess with my keyboard/mouse? I know its ZA because the other 11 times I installed it. It did the exact same thing. Once I uninstalled it everything works fine. I have had this do this under Win98se, Win2k and WinXP.

No problems here!!

Using ZA pro 2.6.362 on XP pro.

Greetinx Foxkuil

(p.s. First post...lets have a party!!!)

No problems here either. I have the optical mouse, but not the
Internet keyboard.

Sinster,

Just installed the new pro version 3.0.081, and still
no problems!

I don't own the optical mouse but I have the same Keybord!

Can't think of any solutions for your problems, did you tried the ZA website for troubleshooting? Or maybe re-installing
CS, maybe that will help!?!?

Greetinx Foxkuil

I have uninstalled, reinstalled ZA & CS. I have done a format of HDD then installed ZA and then CS.. then I have done, format HDD install CS then ZA. Still the same problem.

N/P here

3.0.081 zone alarm here and have used zone for 2 years now all versions as they came out ......and have installed it on more than a few comuters only bug I had was the older version with xp pro but that was nothing just would not always load on startup but that was all the problems I ever had with zone alarm love this new version no pop up's yayayaya :D

If your mouse and keyboard are on USB, try plugging them in as PS/2. A lot of folks have had problems with the USB mouse and if ZA is looking cross-eyed at it... may be enough to freak it out.

I went with sygate. So far so good, I also like the layout of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back