full movie:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPcw9zlF5uc[/URL]

Tittiebitties is a star :eek: :D

reputation.gif
;)

Last edited:
LMAO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p :D :)

Brutal landing tittlebitt'

PRICELESS!.....an instant OSNN classic!!

nice work hennyman the movie is even better the look on tittle's face was pure PAIN :eek:

im about to release mine backwards hehe i had been working on it too. as well is realy funny. lol

should i in this thread? or start a new one.

the movie is better, but the gif gives a dam good preview :p

reputation.gif

have to post it later. lol uled gif animator abadass prog is crashing on both of my computers for some reason... lol

yeah i know what you mean, i lost it all once and had to start again :s

i used ~5 programs to do em :p

WOW! Nasty! :D Not that I didn't pull any stupid stunts when I was young and knew everything, but tittle...one word for ya...HELMET. Woulda saved ya a lot of pain bro. :rolleyes:

Thanks HENY!!!!

Oh my, that must've hurt, especially the part where the hands were rubbing against the floor. Hope you wore gloves :eek:

yeah the video is a bit graphic with torn face + blood :(

we have someone that dumb trying to help people solve problems on here? hahahahaha
that is awesome.

lol, dude you gotta lean back when doin a jump like that, or make the back a bit heavier, balance, you get a nicer landing that way :p

I laughed real hard at the GIF. Then opened up the video, and man...that must have hurt...really bad
ohmy.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back