let it spread...............

the question I have now is...Where is tittle? :eek:

I have not seen him on the board for a couple of days

Maybe Tittle is at the Horse Piddle (bit of dialect for you there, trans: Hospital) having some fine looking busty babe Nurse lancing his wounds.

Hey Hey Hey....am back!!!!!! lol. I went to my cabin on thrusday with very lil notice so i had to hurry packin and then go. We rode the dirtbikes around and on the second day i must say was not very good. We were goin down this long 2 track and this turn came up pretty fast so i hurried and slowed down but not slow enough. I went around the corner about 3rd gear and took it too wide and all of a sudden this big azz log was on the ground and i thought o fook and hit it goin about between 30-40mph. I flew off the bike and landed on my shoulder and its pretty bad. Its not broke but we think its either cracked a lil or just brused pretty bad. So now if i pick anything up,move my arm a certain way it hurts like a b*tch. What really sucks is its my right arm :(.

I see alot of people enjoyed my crash :S. I am thinkin about sending it in too Americas Funniest Home Videos,Real Tv, or You Gotta See This.

nope :(...i would like to have tho. It was scary...i was more worried about the bike then my shoulder. I member a few hours ago that it was fri 13th when i crashed the bike.

Sounds to me like a broken collar bone, you should really get that checked out before it stitches. If that happens, they'll have to break it again to set it right. Ouch

its not broken. I had some dude that use to be a sports dude thingy and he checked and said its mostly likely cracked a lil or just really brused. If its cracked they cant do anything for it. I think its just a deep bruse or somethin. Its not really the collar bone its more where the arm moves. It only hurts when i move my arm left.

safety dance... i think i will listen to that right now

Geez man, you need to stay out of the driver's seat for a while! :p

TittleBitties said:
Its not broke but we think its either cracked a lil or just brused pretty bad. So now if i pick anything up,move my arm a certain way it hurts like a b*tch. What really sucks is its my right arm :(.

I guess no fwapping it for a while?

Seriously, go see a doctor. It definitley sounds like you did some damage in there. I'd say collar bone fracture, but also sounds like it could be rotator cuff related. Trust me, if it's rotator cuff, you want to have it taken care of now. I injured mine when I played high school baseball, and never did anything about it. It flares up every now and then and the pain is excruciating.

TittleBitties said:
I flew off the bike and landed on my shoulder and its pretty bad. Its not broke but we think its either cracked a lil or just brused pretty bad.

I see alot of people enjoyed my crash :S.
Got any pix? :p Oh and your crash is going to be a longtime classic :D

Well...i think its fine cause its getting better. I can move my arm up and to the left more. It also dont hurt when i go from the keyboard to the mouse anymore. If it dont get better in a few days my mom said she would take me. I gotta have my gf baby me first tho :). She is away cause she went to the Warped Tour yesterday so i gotta wait a lil longer to get babied :) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back