Les Paul, rest easy

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
Les Paul, jazz icon, industry innovator and legend, entertainer extrordinair passes through

what a musician, what an innovator, what an entertainer...I fell in love with this man and his legacy so I went to see his show and wrote about it, they were the most intimate and personally memorable concerts I've been and man did I have a ball

rest easy, rest well Les, you are loved by people you do not even know and we will miss you

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that mate, I know you were a huge fan and possibly friends!

Sorry to hear that mate, I know you were a huge fan and possibly friends!
not friends unless you include the fact that everyone at his show became a friend of his

he knew me enough to say hi and wave when I went to see his show but wouldn't remember my name until I reminded him.

sweetheart this man and did nothing but give his entire life.

94 years of service ep, a good life to be sure

wow

really sorry to hear
music has lost a big one :/

ROLLING STONE has a great tribute, do read this article in entirety

In 2003, Rolling Stone named Les Paul to our list of the Greatest Guitarists of All Time, and his influence on guitar greats who followed him is undeniable. “He was one of the most stellar human beings I’ve ever known,” Slash posted on his Twitter today, referring to Paul as his “friend and mentor.” Chickenfoot guitarist Joe Satriani released a statement that reads, “Les Paul set a standard for musicianship and innovation that remains unsurpassed. He was the original guitar hero, and the kindest of souls.”

my thoughts exactly

here is a very nice slide show, featuring les with other legendary musicians, slash, peter frampton, bo didley, etc, some great pics of him and his wife and life, enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back