LEGO Indiana Jones

N

Not Bman

I just got this game from a friend, they thought it was my kind of game (which it is). Though I just spent 20 minutes trying to play it and I can't seem to get the hang of it, as in using the keyboard.

Is it impossible or am I doing something wrong?

And did anyone else pick this up?

Honestly I would play it with a game pad. The game was designed to mostly be for consoles as far as I know. The LEGO anything game series is a lot of fun :)

Oh yea I know they are, I had more success playing with keyboard with the Star Wars games, weird. The only gamepad I'd want would be the wireless 360 controller for pc, and retail i can only find it at 79.99CND, which is bull****.

Is that, at least, with the receiver? I love my wireless 360 controller on my PC. I am thinking of getting the Indy game, it looks like it could be a lot of fun! I keep checking to see if you get over the control issues.

I got over the control issues, it all works, but almost makes the game unenjoyable. I need to pick up a controler.

I guess I will be good with the 360 controller, cool!

Yea I am buying one off ebay, found an amazing deal on the wireless version.

I got the wireless controller and receiver bundle from Best Buy, it actually wasn't a bad buy, if you compare the parts separately.

Well, I got the game and I love it. I might get the LEGO Star Wars now, because of this game!!!

I have been enjoying it quite a bit, just can't wait to get my controller. It will be even better with that!

It will be an even better game once you have the controller!!!

I really need to pick this up :rolleyes:
Though I have not finished Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga yet

So got my controller and got right into the the game.

This is probably the most fun I have had with a videogame since Donkey Kong 64. At least that type of fun. I am already half way through the second movie in the game, I can't get enough of it. And once I beat it all, I can go back and get all the extra peices and artifacts and all those goodies. There is so much 2 do.

Since I got the controller and this game is so fun, I guess I should go back and finish up the Starwars version.

That makes sense, and I should go pick up the Star Wars games!

Might be picking this up today, trading in a load of DS and a couple of wii games, depending on the credit I get I should be picking up Smash Bros and Lego IJ later today :D

Just finished up the game, at least the main story mode. Trying to get all the extra stuff now which is much harder then I thought, but still fun!

Got it now :D though I got the xbox 360 version, as its all about the achievement points.........

I actually don't seem to enjoy achievement type point systems. Makes me get really made at the games and myself because I never get any of them, or seeing how there is always someone better lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back