legends of rock cds from Time

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey i saw a commercial for the legends of rock cds from Time and i wanna know what r the songs on the cds. Thanks

yeah i saw that...thanks...but it doenst tell all the names of the songs but it did help tho cause i ummm..."borrowed" the songs i wanted from someone...there r still more but i guess i will have to look around more or buy it :(

Edit: Wait nevermind i see that there is a link to show the listings of the songs of each cd. Thanks alot i would of never saw it since i wasnt planning on goin to the site again since i didnt see the links before. Thanks

If you click the link next to each one of the albums, it give you the full list
the entire album

yeah they r pretty good...i like about half or so of the songs. It's pretty much like a the greastest rock songs of the 60's,70's,80's. They have audio clips of each song if u wanna hear them.

I had a look at the track listing, and was relieved to find a title from the Eagles (my favorite band of the 70's) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back