Legacy Threads

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Just moved around 40 threads manually, pretty much 2 pages, nice fast connection here.

Then did some modcp keyword searching, got some good keywords in :).

Before --> Threads: 21,635 Posts: 177,303
After --> Threads: 21,207 Posts: 173,286

There were originally 369,829 posts on the legacy forums (some were also deleted)

So we are doing amazingly well, naturally if anyone is really bored or just wants to help, let me know and you can!

Threads: 20,580 Posts: 167,408

I am enjoying this far too much!

Electronic Punk said:
Threads: 20,580 Posts: 167,408

I am enjoying this far too much!
We need to find EP something else to do! :D

Ok, gonna stop for now... have to do some work !! :p
Ok, just did 208 more threads... now am off to do some work!!

Found some more I had to do :)

Only 19,971 threads to go!! :p

Sounds (seems) interesting I hope it don't go gar gar again!

Last thing we need is Henyman giving birth, he has this odd obsession with 'Bovine'
I don't think he is in the 'MOOOO D' to do it himself.

...............Lame I know ^^^^^^^ could not resist it, as Henyman is after the Guinness World Of Records for posting, I doubt he would want to find all of his himself (no offence intended) :)

EP u want a hand? I do ALOT of PHP and MySQL work as I be a web developer. And I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY BORED :D lol

Erm. I made you a legacy mod ages ago, thought you knew :p

Anyway, you have access to move any posts from the legacy forum into where you think it would have originally been. If it was a moderator topic, move it to "hell"
Easy... and fun?

Could you make a sub forum marked for deletion in the legacy seciton. Found a few with missing screenshots and no point moving them.
Cheers EP

Is there no hack possible to give us mass-move priviledges from the legacy forum? I know a lot of keywords have been used, but there have to be more.

Sadly not :(
Just had a good look around.
Feel free to post keywords tho and we can try em out, therefore try and concentrate on the vaguely named threads !! :eek:

Fortunately, the legacy section was not at all affected by todays events.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back