Legacy Threads

Problem solved, EP has made you a moderator, but hasn't marked you as a mod for the Legacy forum!:rolleyes: Hence the lack of mod powers.

Ah ****, just figured it out.
Will sort it in a minute :eek:

it works :)...already moved 24 posts. Will do more later tonight after i go tp some people and saranwrap someones car

Hehehe, fun prank. ;)

Yeah, moving one-by-one is slow, but every bit leads to the end.

hey...for threads that r stupid and stuff should i just put it in hell or delete them?

I'd imagine that most come from the green room, if it's REALLY pointless dump it in hell and we'll take a look at it :)

yeah some from green room others r ones that either people said nvm mind about or just stupid questions

just moved 43 posts. Gonna do more later tonight...

moved over 100 posts tonight :S...i think i am done for now

16,930 threads in Legacy now. We're getting there, slowly!:p

not that slowly! :) i'm sure there was 30,000 + only a few weeks ago when we started

Could do all of those in a few hours, seems like we need to beat you guys with a few sticks to get you going, a few words like, 'on the double Sir' and 'yes drill sergeant' might do the trick.

No-one asked. You don't want some retarded old aged pensioner helping you young peoples anyways. I can tell that by the look in your eyes!

i will be gettin to work today...got home at 4:30am today so i will be ready later today :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back