• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Legacy Threads

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Just moved around 40 threads manually, pretty much 2 pages, nice fast connection here.

Then did some modcp keyword searching, got some good keywords in :).

Before --> Threads: 21,635 Posts: 177,303
After --> Threads: 21,207 Posts: 173,286

There were originally 369,829 posts on the legacy forums (some were also deleted)

So we are doing amazingly well, naturally if anyone is really bored or just wants to help, let me know and you can!

L

Lee

Sounds (seems) interesting I hope it don't go gar gar again!

Last thing we need is Henyman giving birth, he has this odd obsession with 'Bovine'
I don't think he is in the 'MOOOO D' to do it himself.

...............Lame I know ^^^^^^^ could not resist it, as Henyman is after the Guinness World Of Records for posting, I doubt he would want to find all of his himself (no offence intended) :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Erm. I made you a legacy mod ages ago, thought you knew :p

Anyway, you have access to move any posts from the legacy forum into where you think it would have originally been. If it was a moderator topic, move it to "hell"
Easy... and fun?

Could you make a sub forum marked for deletion in the legacy seciton. Found a few with missing screenshots and no point moving them.
Cheers EP

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Is there no hack possible to give us mass-move priviledges from the legacy forum? I know a lot of keywords have been used, but there have to be more.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Sadly not :(
Just had a good look around.
Feel free to post keywords tho and we can try em out, therefore try and concentrate on the vaguely named threads !! :eek:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy