Leave Britney Spears alone! (some bad language)

i did warn you.. I even made the warning red..

Never before have I wanted to kill someone more. And I have quite serious anger issues so this is not something I can say easily.
Seriously, I have to start punching things everytime I look at that... thing's face.

Wow... thats ****ing disgusting. I try to be a open minded person and accept others beliefs... but that. No I cant accept that. Wow. I just hope that its fake.... but I really don't think it is.

I'd really like to know why Fitzy was looking through his other videos.

ok.. another video of the same.. whatever.

You have been warned, the video is really disturbing

Man.. This guy/girl/thing is just really.. really disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gID5bpXAU
"I don't thee you ath a brother, I thee you ath thomething elth.

when we wer thowering toghther and mom wath wathing you with that duky???...I wath looking at you, I wath checking out what you had>?..."

guys, I thought this was histerical and couldn't stop laughing...the britney tube I wasn't impressed with except for the fact that it seved it's purpose which was to get action

this one to me was incredibly impressive

now I really think he's a genious

and what exaclty is wrong iwth a goat?

Last edited:
i wasn't looking at his other videos.. it was posted on another site. Along with the other video referenced in the beginning of this video,the one the "brother" made... where the brother refers to Chris Crocker as a "she" throughout the video.

Man a local radio station is now using sound bits from that "Leave Britney Alone!" crap. That snippet is the actual piece they keep using at any moment during their morning show. Arrrrrrrg!

haha, only seth green could make a parody of that funny.

Man, dude that created that frickin "Leave the Brit alone" vid is gettin so serious air time. They had the entire you tube vid on some prime time entertainment show. Daaaaamn.

Yeah! Robot Chicken! :p

It was on Best Week Ever and The Soup, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back