Leave Britney Spears alone! (some bad language)

Oh my... I couldn't finish watching it. Some people have issues, I find it fitting that this "thing" is a Spears fan.

On the other hand, there are some seriously funny comments @ YouTube :p

Dude, you need professional help. Seriously, get a medical treatment as soon as you can.

Or at least get a vasectomy done. Your genes shouldn't be passed down.
you freakin me out dude.. I thought my girl is bitchy when she has PMS. ****
Anyway, this dude seems to be getting some serious attention ie a new comments page every time I refresh + tv + radio...

In all seriousness, that person is frightening. The fact that there are people out there like makes me nervous. :hurt:

I laughed, quite a bit. I needed to laugh before Dell calls me back. Thanks!

dude.. is that a guy or girl? or something in between?

it may be a jokester.. but my question is still valid. ;) :p

Yes, I can confirm that I am officially disturbed as a result of this. Why does it keep pulling that invisible toilet chain?

**** man, I feel sick.

"I would like to thank the Academy, the writers of this incredibly cheesy script, the Director who cast me for this part and my wardrobe and makeup people. Who without I never would have won this Oscar. Britney...? Who gives a shiit about Britney. I just want attention. I'm gonna be famous on the internet! Weeeeeeeeeee"

Was that too over the top? :rolleyes:

:p

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that was ****ING awesome, I have never laughed this hard in my entire life, I just woke up all my room mates in the house. Holy ****, that is awesome!

I just watched it w/o any sound because my speakers are already packed :eek:

Visually it's disturbing though!

the fact that that video is posted on tech sites, the fact that this kid is joking, the fact that it's getting pages and pages of reaction

makes that kid a genious

along those lines, anyone see chocklate rain?

Probably right. My dad was saying the same thing the other day and I'd have to agree with both of you.

Last edited:
I hate that Chocolate Rain song.... it haunts my dreams. He repeats that same line so many times you fall into a trance... then it gets stuck in your head. Three weeks go by and you will be eating some breakfast or driving to work or whatever and all of a sudden that song will just pop into your head! AHHHH.

*using beat from "Choco Rain"*

It's so lame... This guy's a jack ass. It's so lame... If I could I'd kick his ass. It's so lame... The more I listen the more It stinks. It's so lame... I wish I'd never click the link. It's so lame...

I'm coo coo for Coco Puffs! :p

Fitz you sick sick puppy. :s

Why oh why did ya have to post that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back