• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Leafssssssssssssssssssssss

heheheeeee
i dun knw if i should
buh jus had too
lol
LEAFSSSSSSSS :)
they got some kinda magic
gettin 2 goals in 20 seconds wen they was facin ottawa
n now...another goal in the last period wid like 10 seconds left:)
hehehe
u gotta luv em:D

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
must be wood cutting... if the team is called leafs... who the play ? the ottawa branches?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
ah yes... they use sticks = wood = whole wood chopping thing and leafs name ? I see the big picture now... and I am still confuddled...

jw50

OSNN Senior Addict
He should have waited until the game was over before posting, that goal only delayed the Leafs end of season by about 20 mins:)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
jah... hurricans rock my nuts too... in fact they rock every fiber in my body... I hate canes... they make me wana hide under a rock till it passes over... my cars blown away, the apartments a shambles... :( I Don't like my nuts being rocked like that...

:(

T

TomWithWeather

Originally posted by sazar99
jah... hurricans rock my nuts too... in fact they rock every fiber in my body... I hate canes... they make me wana hide under a rock till it passes over... my cars blown away, the apartments a shambles... :( I Don't like my nuts being rocked like that...

:(
ditto, i live in NC and real hurricanes are a fairly common occurance. :mad: Hockey team is cool though. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown