Lothar

I recently built my new machine which consists of the following configuration:

mobo: Tyan Tiger s2460 (ver 1.03 bios)
Proc: Dual Athlon 1.33ghz
RAM: 256mb reg ECC DDR PC2100
Sound: SBLive X-Gamer 5.1
HD: Maxtor 40gig 7200rpm
Graphics: Leadtek Geforce 3 Ti200

In the default video driver configuration my computer works great and when I installed the Detonator 23.11 drivers the computer boots up fine but right after I log in I get a blue screen of death with the following error:
NMI: Parity Check/ Memory Parity Error

I then booted up in safe mode and uninstalled the Detonator drivers and now everything works fine again. Is there anyway I can successfully install this driver or do I have to use an early version of the Detonator driver? Anyone have this problem?

Thanks in advance

Ran into the same issue before with Ti200...

Use 21.88 Drivers... Seems to be the best performace from that driver version(s) anyway.. according to 3dBench2001 tests I ran..

Hope this helps..

I have the TI-200 and I'm running the 23.12 drivers with no problems what so ever. I was having some lock up problems with the 23.11 drivers, but it looks like they've fixed those problems.

One of the other posts said it was memory. Apparently some dude fixed his PC by changing out his memory modules. I fixed it with 21.83 nVidia Drivers. I have a Ti500...

Now, if I could just play a game built off the Quake III Engine...

I am considering rolling back to win2k until the bugs are out of XP.

I'm a gamer. If I can have to choos between a pretty OS and playing games. Umm, games please!

Or maybe dual booting. Games OS and a multimedia OS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back