leadtek geforce 4 ti 4400

F

fitfella29

anyone got one of these and notice how loud the fans are? ive had my card for 2-3 month now and the constant drone from the fans are really annoying me.time to sell it and get another 4400/4600 i think.

yeah,i know but the constant drone from the fans is doing my head in!

windows xp pro
amd athlon xp 1700+
896mb pc2100 ddr ram
jetway 866as ultra motherboard
leadtek gf4 ti4400 128mb ddr 301/618
40gb 5200rpm seagate
60gb 7200rpm maxtor
liteon 32x12x40 re-writer
pioneer slot 16x dvd
realtek 10/100 family fast ethernet nic
cable modem 1mbps
19" lg flatron monitor
Logitech Dual Optical mouse 800 dpi
creative soundworks digital

well Leadtek 4400 & 4600 have also massive fans = > I recommend you to think at MSI !

MSI? Wahaha, MSI is loud too! On the other hand, MSI Geforce 4400 and 4600 comes with a whole lot of stuff, adapters, games, etc. If you don't want that, see if you can get an OEM edition, but I wouldn't tell you to go with MSI, its not as loud as Leadtek, but its still somewhat loud. Or so I think. :cool:

Well...catch you're right on that, I don't think anyone wants a card that will go and over heat and screw itself.

Mine isn't nearly as loud as the 4 Panaflo 80mm fans I've got running so I don't even notice it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back