LCD displays?

mooo

thecyberninja
I just got a psp, and I was wondering about the LCD displays in many of these hand helds that use them (much like the ipod nano), I thought that LCD's were very sensitive and running/shaking would end up hurting the pixels and "kill" them. Is it actually safe to run or do any kind of physical activity with these products?

BTW if you don't have a psp, get it, the display is great, i just wish 1.50 firmware had internet browser :(

well if u update to 2.0 ull get the browser, i did it for gta, but anyways they are getting homebrew working on 2.01 but i really havent been watching the scene cuz i dont really care much

Yea I don't really care about the games, its the full screen video with 1.5, friend with 2.0 said it doesn't do fullscreen so I downgraded from 2 to 1.5.

Why would they remove full-screen functionality? You sure that your friend wasn't just watching a 4:3 movie? (the PSP is 16:9 after-all).

he said there is a border around it or something. but we are change the facts about the displays!! :p are they ok with all the movement and what not :)

I've not heard of one bork due to movement. Scratch, yes, bork, no.

cool thanks speedy,
I talked to my friend as well, he didn't mean full screen, he was talking about full res. video with PMP (playstation media player) but I don't think it would be any different from what the mp4 encoders use to the full res he uses. Crazy kids these days..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back