Launch Of Tablet Pc

"Costing between $3,200 and $4,999, the machines are priced at the high end of the notebook market."

Well at that price I'll have two. :D Still reckon they won't be as good as they are cracked up to be.

Hmm saw an interview with Bill on NBC today or whatever it is at 2 in the morning here :) the american morning news with katie on it anyway. and bill was saying its only about $2000US so thats about $4000 here which isnt that bad, and its very cool the way you can flip the screen around.

Hi Guys - with the introduction of Tablet PCs, it will bring the price of notebooks to an affordable level, don't you think?:D

has anyone tried to use a PocketPC? Handwriting recognition still has a long way to go before I part with cash for a tabletPC, just spent £900 on a laptop for uni so i'm happy 4 now.

I like my keyboard. ::rant mode ON :::

I think I type faster then I write. Plus; have you ever tried writing on a palm PDA? The screen isn't paper! There is no friction there! Ew!

A laptop is so much cooler. Rotating display! Bah! Screw that!
A laptop has all these cool addons; you can get various drives; and so much more raw power then these tablets have.

I really dont see the point to these so called " Tablet PC's "

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back