Launch.Com and She-is-here.com ads???

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
hey guys i was checking out some music videos from Launch.com (any other alternatives?) and i stumbled upon this weird ad. The ad was mostly a rip off of the "tape" from The Ring. You know the crazy happenings and the tree and the horse and the weird stuff. But at the end of the ad it shows off a logo for this site She-is-here.com . I went in there with a curiosity in mind and they have some really REALLY odd posts in there Forums. This was before researching all their other posted links that they have acailable under the Links (they also have a supposed "copy" of the tape the link is in there but its the online version yet i havent dared to view it myself for the sake of health and sanity).

So has anyone else stumbled upon this site and know if it is for publicity or reality because some statements are believable but most are just a waste of time. If anyone cares to share their opinion please do so. I believe i have dove into it too far so if anyone cares please post something thatnx :)

I am always curious of these things mainly because I don't believe in anything like this at all.

I got a great kick out of looking at what people say and who get so caught up in these things and think they are seeing visions and what not.

My opinion...utter garbage and total BS

the best part about this is that one of the links on the site www.the-tape.com has a warning on it and says to pass it on in 7 days or you die

THEN you see that the data on the website is being transferred from DREAMWORKS.COM hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what crap

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back