Latest web "design" - input sought

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
If you've the time and inclination please look here and send me your comments and input for my attempt at site design (it's in a good cause (again!)).

Despite being no web designer (I like to think I am a coder) this seems to be the fifth domain I have been landed with as the "webmaster" and I'd like to "do better" this time.., veterans of the forum will remember my first and how it ended sourly... :(

Last edited:
take a look at themeforest.net - you can always build the cost of a $10-$20 template in to your fees :)

take a look at themeforest.net - you can always build the cost of a $10-$20 template in to your fees :)
What fees? I have only once been paid for any website I worked on - which was setting up this one, which I expect you remember well, since you resold me the domain and lifetime hosting (I thank you!).

To charge the meeting which I attend and where I volunteered would be wrong on many levels - although they may be generous to me in other ways (a guy there runs a pharm company and gave me four laptops, many of which were just stolen, although I was having to swap out borked HD and stuff - they were still boxen ;) )

But I digress - it is comments on anythign I did or could do I'm after - and I am certain they will pay for anything I recommend to them - but they are NOT rich and as yet have no internal facilities (the actual meeting is "offline" although the members vary from offline to completely literate and hosting own sites).

Has this helped to explain things?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back