Latest Nforce 2 Drivers For Chainteck Mobos

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi All
i was just wondering if The New Nforce 2 Drivers Will work on my Chaintech 7njs Motherboard?

It Says Nforce 2 on the box?

Someone with the Same Mobo Or Knowledge Pls Help me

Thanx

Cya

Ste_w

Well I use the Asus A7N8X Deluxe which uses the nforce2 chipset; Asus recommends using only drivers released by Asus, they have their own UDP set for its nforce2 boards on the official site. However you could easily use Nvidia releases of the UDP, but face the possibility of compatibility issues. Personally I use the Nvidia ones because Asus software support is, well......PURE CRAP.

After taking a look at your board on it's official site I have been lead to believe that a baboon (or a goat) must have setup the files section since after being redirected to the 7NJS download page it was loaded with Intel and VIA drivers (among others).

7NJS Download Page
7NJS Main Support Page

But I did find this great review of its features which is worth a look if you are curious about anything else on your board.

Although before using new UDP sets (2.42 for example) take a read on this post, you should be okay with the 2.03's though. I am running the 2.42's but apparently some people have been having problems with them.

Thanks

Do u rekon i should just get the Nvidia Ones Then?

Thanks For The Indepth Help i appreciate it

Yeah you should be okay with the Nvidia ones, I've found their performance to be fine and have had no issues. You can always switch back anyways; maybe consider creating a "Restore Point" before installing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back