Latest Doom III Trailer

I dont think Doom3 will be as good as we're all (including me!) hoping. Sure the graphics will be lush but if the gameplay is going to be similar (ie running and shooting) with a few set pieces thrown in then thats pitiful. I hope they have something up their sleeves with this one - we've moved on from running and shooting thesedays!

HL2 looks to have the edge (a big edge) for me!

If i HAD to choose, i'd go HL2.

I Think Doom 3 is gona Be like one Big Movie and From what i hear theres gona be plenty of Twists, it Doesnt Have a good as Story as HL2 but Doom 3 will kick Ass. Like the otherGuy Said Just Buy Both LoL

Well one area which HL2 so far definetly seems better is in the physics department. The physics simply look amazing.

seems the Two Companies id and Valve have to Different Concepts, id is going for an all out cinematic Experience With Sound And Graphics, While Valve is going For More Interaction While Keeping Graphics Still Stunning.

I think Valve will Own ID this year. HL2 is frieking unbelievable

Hell yeah, and im glad i Built my system when i did :) HL2 should run Beautifully on my system.

i hope :(

Originally posted by o_87
Why does everyone all of a sudden think Doom 3 and Half Life 2 are competing? They will both be probably excellent games, and I will be buying both..and everyoen else should too.

because if there in the industry and they both cost money and there both made by two diff companys they ARE competing when some one goes to the store and only has 50 bucks to buy a game and they pick HL2 or DM3 over the other then one company just lost your sale and the other won it.

granted most HC gamers will be back in a week or two with 50 more bucks:D but thats another story.

Originally posted by Krux
because if there in the industry and they both cost money and there both made by two diff companys they ARE competing when some one goes to the store and only has 50 bucks to buy a game and they pick HL2 or DM3 over the other then one company just lost your sale and the other won it.

granted most HC gamers will be back in a week or two with 50 more bucks:D but thats another story.

I was speaking from the hardcore gamer point of view ;P

lol..thats how they make their money, hc gamers like me we come back for more...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back