Latest Doom III Trailer

WoW!

Very nice job EP.

That game looks so bada$$.

It will/has raised the bar for all future games.

alot of progress has been made since that leaked demo!!!

Originally posted by Codasmd
WoW!

Very nice job EP.

That game looks so bada$$.

It will/has raised the bar for all future games.

What do you mean wow?! Its been posted twice already..........give credit where it's due (no offense EP).

Sheesh!

:rolleyes:

Oh sorry...

I followed the first posted link and it was the E3 2002 movie, so I went to the last post.

Props to who grabbed it first. :eek:

Edit: The wow was for the game too, not the post.

Oooooh....get this one!! Looks stunning and is the e3 movie you were all after!

62.7mb

so much cool games being previewd @ E3 This yr, hard to keep up with the downloads lol

daaang! This game looks nice and kinda scary. I think this game will kill half life 2.

no....the latest one is actually 35.2mb zipped and is named doom3_e32003_pct3_qt.zip, theres also another one named d3_e32002.mov and its 62.6mb i think they both came out about the same time and they are the newest.....

to be honest ive never played any of the doom games, is it really that good a game, better than quake series, unreal tournamet?
or have i got it completely wrong and its not that type of game?

Doom started it all, it ****ing owns...lol well i have played the alpha it owns cant wait for the full game and its a fps game like ut....

Originally posted by ste_w
Hi all
Where is the Latest Doom III Trailer? its 12mbs and in quicktime format its from E3 2003.
Ive Tried IGNS But they want a hefty subscription fee. Anywhere else i can get it from?

Thanx
Ste_w

$19.99 for a year? Definetly not, according to me...just 20 dollars for a whole year, that sounds like a great deal to me. It is better than buying a magazing a month at $10. :)

Sorry M1ke, but Graphics don't make up for gameplay. They never have and they never will.

I wont be buying Doom III, but I will be getting Half Life II. It looks like a much better game (visually and story wise)

Doom III is... well just a nice looking version of Resident Evil.

I hope I did not come off as rude, thats not what I was going for.

nah not rude...you can have your opinion but doom has always been a great game franchise in my opinion i loved all the games played them all and i sometimes still play it on nintendo 64 :)

and for half life 2 yes its going to be a good game ill buy them both but ill always love doom :D

Why does everyone all of a sudden think Doom 3 and Half Life 2 are competing? They will both be probably excellent games, and I will be buying both..and everyoen else should too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back