Late night club.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political Access
The rules.

1) Posting allowed only after 1:00am your time.
2) Posting stops at 7:00am your time.

I see a few of you hanging around. WTF are you doing up this late?

1:33 here in CA and I cant sleep.....so I thought I would stop by at OSNN...anybody else up?

I think i was but never saw this Thread lol about 3am

I just come on cause dont sleep b4 work trainin or college only 2 hours b4 i need to go lol and passes time

so uhhhhh....late nights...what are you guys doing to help you sleep...I just got done with some CSS and now I am chatting with some lady friends.....its not helping at all :(

to help me sleep , I go to bed. I have always been able to sleep as soon as I hit the bed. Pisses my wife off though, she needs to wind down to sleep.

Well, everyone above me violated the post 7am rules at least according to my time :D

Oh well, I just violated the rule myself. Nevermind. :D

woo hoo past 1am on a school night im such a rebel... oh im getting sleepy

Steevo said:
I see a few of you hanging around. WTF are you doing up this late?
sorry daddy plz forgive me for staying up past 1am on a school night :p

Harrr.

I just finished cleaning and am doing laundry. Wonder if my neighbours downstairs would mind me using the vacum????

if I could fall asleep on my own at 11 oclock every night I would never sin again.
I have tried everything in the book to get myself on a regular schedule so I can go to bed a normal time and wake up at a normal time.

I never fall asleep early and always wake up to early. so I am a proud member of the Late Night club...

the funniest thing about this is I'm usually up late enough everyday to catch the people from europe awake. I need to get right!

zeke_mo said:
so uhhhhh....late nights...what are you guys doing to help you sleep...I just got done with some CSS and now I am chatting with some lady friends.....its not helping at all :(
I don't need no stinking sleep!!!

To be honest I go to bed and start reading, it still takes about a hour before I can go to sleep.

FishBoy said:
woo hoo past 1am on a school night im such a rebel... oh im getting sleepy

sorry daddy plz forgive me for staying up past 1am on a school night :p

I have never been able to sleep more than 4-5 hours a night on average. But I will crash some sundays for almost all day. Now go to bed. :laugh:

Just got off work an hour ago.

I am finishing exchanging gunfire with the VietCong in the game "Men of Valor".

I am actually nodding off as I type th.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heeter

nodding off in the middle of a firefight? Wow talk about an overstimulated person, Wake up! Need Coffee!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back