Late night club.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
The rules.

1) Posting allowed only after 1:00am your time.
2) Posting stops at 7:00am your time.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
1:33 here in CA and I cant sleep.....so I thought I would stop by at OSNN...anybody else up?

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
I think i was but never saw this Thread lol about 3am

I just come on cause dont sleep b4 work trainin or college only 2 hours b4 i need to go lol and passes time

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
so uhhhhh....late nights...what are you guys doing to help you sleep...I just got done with some CSS and now I am chatting with some lady friends.....its not helping at all :(

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
to help me sleep , I go to bed. I have always been able to sleep as soon as I hit the bed. Pisses my wife off though, she needs to wind down to sleep.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Well, everyone above me violated the post 7am rules at least according to my time :D

Oh well, I just violated the rule myself. Nevermind. :D

woo hoo past 1am on a school night im such a rebel... oh im getting sleepy

Steevo said:
I see a few of you hanging around. WTF are you doing up this late?
sorry daddy plz forgive me for staying up past 1am on a school night :p

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Harrr.

I just finished cleaning and am doing laundry. Wonder if my neighbours downstairs would mind me using the vacum????

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
if I could fall asleep on my own at 11 oclock every night I would never sin again.
I have tried everything in the book to get myself on a regular schedule so I can go to bed a normal time and wake up at a normal time.

I never fall asleep early and always wake up to early. so I am a proud member of the Late Night club...

the funniest thing about this is I'm usually up late enough everyday to catch the people from europe awake. I need to get right!

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
zeke_mo said:
so uhhhhh....late nights...what are you guys doing to help you sleep...I just got done with some CSS and now I am chatting with some lady friends.....its not helping at all :(
I don't need no stinking sleep!!!

To be honest I go to bed and start reading, it still takes about a hour before I can go to sleep.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
FishBoy said:
woo hoo past 1am on a school night im such a rebel... oh im getting sleepy

sorry daddy plz forgive me for staying up past 1am on a school night :p

I have never been able to sleep more than 4-5 hours a night on average. But I will crash some sundays for almost all day. Now go to bed. :laugh:

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Just got off work an hour ago.

I am finishing exchanging gunfire with the VietCong in the game "Men of Valor".

I am actually nodding off as I type th.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut