Last Movie You Saw...

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Give it a rating outta 5 and comment how good or bad it was if you wish :)

Jet Li - Fist of Legend 5/5
Lock Up - 5/5

Last edited:
The Butterfly Effect 5/5

Excellent film, saw it on DVD if that counts?
was still thinkin bout it all the next day, that never happens! :)

Wedding Crashers - 4.5/5

Gona watch these in a min

Football Factory - 3.5/5

Could of been better i.e more Fighting but gotta love Danny Dyer so its all good

I.D - 5/5

Defiantly worth watching wont be disappointed

Gold Diggers. 3.5/5

Not enough good humor to keep it funny, not enough T&A to keep it interesting.

NetRyder said:
The 40-Year-Old Virgin: 3.5/5
Swades: 4/5

I really liked Swades...the script was nice, some good acting, and the title song kicked ass :D Just put together well. Except the ending was typical Bollywood bull****.

"pi" 4.5/5 stars trailer here

summary:

Max is a genius mathematician who's built a supercomputer at home that provides something that can be understood as a key for understanding all existence. Representatives both from a Hasidic cabalistic sect and high-powered Wall Street firm hear of that secret and attempt to seduce him.

In Manhattan, behind six locks, lives Max Cohen, a mathematician and computer whiz. Since staring at the sun at age six, he's had terrible headaches; plus, he can't abide human contact except with an aging professor, and he's obsessed with finding numeric patterns. His current obsession is the stock market; his theories bring him to the attention of Wall Street traders. He also keeps running into Lenny, a fast-talking Hasidic who fronts for a cabal that wants to rediscover long-lost mathematical mysteries in the Torah. Neither group is benign, and they pursue Max as his hallucinations and headaches worsen.
----
this movie is off the wall crazy, just watched it on the IFC channel last night, total mind blowing!

fitz said:
Wedding Crashers - 4.5/5
Same. I thought it was funny as hell. :p I think I'll be buying this one on DVD for sure.

Oh and I might have to check out "pi" .. a buddy of mine recommended it other night when he watched it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back