Last Chance To Get Mailwasher

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
ok...everybody go and downlaod the last beta od mailwasher

this program previews your mail without downloading...deletes, bounces back, blacklist

this program is a boon

MAKE SURE YOU GET IT NOW, IT IS GOING PAYWARE

thank you

i didnt see anything about cleaning Yahoo e-mail.. does it?

heh yes it will because u can check yahoo thru a pop address

pop.mail.yahoo.com = pop3 server

then jst use ur isp smtp address and ur username + password :)

Dealer

Thanks for the heads up. Will tell my friends to get it while they can. Out of interest how do you know it's going to payware?

he says it on his site

my suggestion is to download and put to disk this program for the future

Thats a great little program thanks for the heads up.. I like being able to blacklist and not have to download all that spam :D

though I don't get much spam, I do get mail that I don't need to open...some of it is huge.

this program is on my must have list.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Hmm, this may be what I might need.

Anyone using Hotmail probably needs this :rolleyes:

Been using it for a while now. It's fun to bounce back mails to lame advertising companies. :D

Damn, was hoping for something that worked thru Outlook Express :(

jetMailMonitor 6.0 is a system tray E-Mail checking utility that conveniently notifies you when new messages arrive on your POP3 mail server.
It It supports upto 50 e-mail accounts and supports Exchange, Netscape, Outlook97, Internet Mail, Outlook Express by default. You can register your own mail client program, too.

Silly, jetMailMonitro does

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Damn, was hoping for something that worked thru Outlook Express :(

mailwasher does also.

ep, go to tools, options, specify...check oe

I was hoping that it would be something that would run from witihn OE and automatically bounce junk away etc.

this sort of does that;

you launch this, you decide what to bounce, what to delete, what to accept.

then hit porcess mail, and it will launch oe for you, perform all of the tasks through oe

except if you don't need to recieve anything, then it will just do the bounce or delete without launching your oe..

but I know what you mean...this feature should be apart of outlook express...probably in the future.

but when you add your garbage to black list, it does atuomatically bounce the stuff...you never see it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back