• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Last Chance To Get Mailwasher

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
ok...everybody go and downlaod the last beta od mailwasher

this program previews your mail without downloading...deletes, bounces back, blacklist

this program is a boon

MAKE SURE YOU GET IT NOW, IT IS GOING PAYWARE

thank you

P

PHiSHnz

heh yes it will because u can check yahoo thru a pop address

pop.mail.yahoo.com = pop3 server

then jst use ur isp smtp address and ur username + password :)

D

Drew

Dealer

Thanks for the heads up. Will tell my friends to get it while they can. Out of interest how do you know it's going to payware?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
jetMailMonitor 6.0 is a system tray E-Mail checking utility that conveniently notifies you when new messages arrive on your POP3 mail server.
It It supports upto 50 e-mail accounts and supports Exchange, Netscape, Outlook97, Internet Mail, Outlook Express by default. You can register your own mail client program, too.
Silly, jetMailMonitro does

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
this sort of does that;

you launch this, you decide what to bounce, what to delete, what to accept.

then hit porcess mail, and it will launch oe for you, perform all of the tasks through oe

except if you don't need to recieve anything, then it will just do the bounce or delete without launching your oe..

but I know what you mean...this feature should be apart of outlook express...probably in the future.

but when you add your garbage to black list, it does atuomatically bounce the stuff...you never see it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge