Las Vegas ideas

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hey u guys im going to las vegas the week of thanksgiving and i need some ideas on things to do. i just called and found out those 2 weird guys aren't doing the tiger act anymore (cuz they retired) and i went on ticketmasters.com and couldn't find any interesting concerts/performances soooo could any1 recommend anything????

Ride teh rides on top of the buildings.
Laugh at people blowing money on gambling.
Go visit a house of ill repute.
Drink.

are you 21, cause that changes everything if you are or aren't

Bring approx. $100 for every hour you will be there, that is my vegas rule.

j79zlr said:
Bring approx. $100 for every hour you will be there, that is my vegas rule.

Only if you plan on gambling. :D

Oh yeah, don't follow people into dark alleys. A friend went there for his 21'st and some guys bought him what they thought was a BJ, the "hooker" took him into a dark alley and pulled a pistol and robbed him. He only had bout forty bucks though.....

Eat! and then go burn it all off by going walkabout, Screw the cabs they charge by the quarter mile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back