• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

laptop volume.

So my laptop volume sucks. When i turn the sound all the way up in windows and in WMP the headphones are still too low. Tried 2 diff sets of headphones same thing. Is there a program that will boost up the sound louder then windows will allow it?

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Unfortunately I don't think there's anything you can do without seriously compromising the quality of sound. Unless of course there is something wrong - most laptops I have used are fine with headphones. Has it always been quiet?

are you pushing up just the master volume, or have you been to volume properties and upped the WAV output? you can also change the speaker type in windows to Headphones, from laptop speakers/5.1/2.1/built-in monitor/etc.

if you cant find anything to change in Volume Control (from the control panel) try going to Options (in Volume Control) and selecting Properties. you can add things you want to see in your Volume Control, and... control them.

good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test