Laptop Memory who makes the best

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
I'm looking to buy a laptop either sony or dell, now the question is, most laptops makers come with 256mb but if you add at the time of purchase another 256 they charge in some cases almost $300-500 extra which is obscene, seeing i can put another 256 in for between $50-90 bucks, but who can i really rely on, its for my boss so i don't want fked up memory crashing his machine.

Thanks

do you know for a fact they are good for laptop memory, i know they are for Desktops?!

When I upgraded my laptop I bought some Corsair Value select, it works great, good price too

If you plan on adding the memory after you buy the laptop make sure that it has an empty slot before you buy it. Alot of laptop makers will put in two 256mb modules rather than one 512mb module which could limit your ability to add memory without replacing existing modules.

i got some crucial to upgrade my laptop, work great :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back