Lan Gaming

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
Pretty much every summer, we tend to have a small LAN gaming session (around about 5 PC's) setup over at my cousin's house. Th problem is finding the right games; this'll be our 4th year running, and all we've ever played is Ghost Recon, Unreal Tourny, Warcraft/Starcraft and a large dosage of Red Alert 2.

I'm basically wondering if there are any other alternatives, because at this rate we'll be spending another few days locked inside a ghost recon map on hard mode :)

wtf u guys never played counter strike an oldie but a goldie!, btw WORMS 3D weve been playing it already even though there are terrorists roaming around our area, seems to take our minds of sh!t Like that.

counter strike? I would, but there's like 5 of us; and playing 2v2 is abit odd when taking that into consideration :)

Worms 3D sounds like a nice one, that's going into the list.

Edit: Just thought I sounded odd/ungrateful. Basically, we wouldn't mind CS, just that usually we end up playing against bots, which drives us around the bend abit :)

Battle Field 1942 or Vietnam... sweet. ;)
or... Halo. Dunno :p

Age of Mythology (that is, if you have the patience to sit through - the good games last upwards of an hour a piece... :) ) <-- that and cs kept me busy all last summer during LAN parties

Worms 3D is rubbish imo, if you are to play Worms at a LAN it has to be Worms World Party. Battlefield 1942/Desert Combat/Vietnam is always good at a LAN, infact that's all we normally play at the LANs I attend. Other good games are UT2004, C+C Generals, Soldat and Aliens vs Predator 1 or 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back