• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lan Gaming

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
Pretty much every summer, we tend to have a small LAN gaming session (around about 5 PC's) setup over at my cousin's house. Th problem is finding the right games; this'll be our 4th year running, and all we've ever played is Ghost Recon, Unreal Tourny, Warcraft/Starcraft and a large dosage of Red Alert 2.

I'm basically wondering if there are any other alternatives, because at this rate we'll be spending another few days locked inside a ghost recon map on hard mode :)

Kush

High On Life!
wtf u guys never played counter strike an oldie but a goldie!, btw WORMS 3D weve been playing it already even though there are terrorists roaming around our area, seems to take our minds of sh!t Like that.

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
counter strike? I would, but there's like 5 of us; and playing 2v2 is abit odd when taking that into consideration :)

Worms 3D sounds like a nice one, that's going into the list.

Edit: Just thought I sounded odd/ungrateful. Basically, we wouldn't mind CS, just that usually we end up playing against bots, which drives us around the bend abit :)

Age of Mythology (that is, if you have the patience to sit through - the good games last upwards of an hour a piece... :) ) <-- that and cs kept me busy all last summer during LAN parties

Shrek

Kenya believe it...
Worms 3D is rubbish imo, if you are to play Worms at a LAN it has to be Worms World Party. Battlefield 1942/Desert Combat/Vietnam is always good at a LAN, infact that's all we normally play at the LANs I attend. Other good games are UT2004, C+C Generals, Soldat and Aliens vs Predator 1 or 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies