laguna beach

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
does any1 watch this show? it comes on MTV. its soooo addicting. i usualliy don't get into these kinds of shows but watching rich ppl and how they live in the OC is fun, lol. the cool thing about this show tho is that its supposedly all real and theres no acting...chyea right
link here

Haha, I used to live in Laguna Beach - right on the golf course (my wealthier days) - and lived in Dana Point at one time as well. It's funny the made a tv show

<--- lives in OC.
tongue.gif

lynchknot said:
Haha, I used to live in Laguna Beach - right on the golf course (my wealthier days) - and lived in Dana Point at one time as well. It's funny the made a tv show
did u like it? were people snobby

NetRyder said:
<--- lives in OC.
tongue.gif

hehe, I worked at Western Digita LSI (Irvine) - I was laid off a few months before the MRB engineer and the shipping manager were busted for stealing pallets full of chips to sell overseas and selling cocaine (shipping manager). There was a reason why I was suddenly "laid off" - but I won't go into detail on this thread.

did u like it? were people snobby
-yeah, it's nice to go to the beach often and you never get bored there. People are much the same wherever you go. A little more friendly here in the northwest though - more likely to have a conversation with anyone up here.

lynchknot said:
hehe, I worked at Western Digita LSI (Irvine)
I lived in Irvine during the two years of high school here (Turtle Rock...right next to UCI). Now I go to UCLA, so I technically live in Los Angeles for most of the week, but my home is still in Orange County.
smile.gif

laguna beach comes on 2night!! mtv 10:30! too bad im working but im MOST DEFINITELY d/ling the torrent tomorrow!

Never even heard of this show until I read this thread. I'm from Long Beach, and anyone who lives in Laguna Beach is definitely well off!! Has great surfing there too. :cool:

NetRyder said:
I lived in Irvine during the two years of high school here (Turtle Rock...right next to UCI). Now I go to UCLA, so I technically live in Los Angeles for most of the week, but my home is still in Orange County.
smile.gif

Cool. I grew up in southern calif. (san gabriel valley) I left the state around 1989.

episode 7 just showed up on the bit torrents. omg omg omg im downloading it. wow you guys need to download it with me! its orgasmic!!!! plus everyones hot on laguna, specially lo and lc

the golf course they show on the show is in aliso viejo

lynchknot said:
uhm, the only golf course in laguna is @ aliso creek and they are a hotel, not condos or homes or anything.

l_o said:
uhm, the only golf course in laguna is @ aliso creek and they are a hotel, not condos or homes or anything.

So, I'm lying? :) I'm talking 1987-1988 I have no idea if the condos are still there. Hell, I don't even remember the name of the street. The backyard was the golf course. You exit the patio door and you are standing on the golf course. Prior to this, I lived on Point Sterling blvd.? Sterling Point ave.? (something like that) (city of Dana Point)

well the laguna ppl have graduated!! crazyiness...now its time for them to depart to college. boo hoo

the laguna finale was just on. it was crazyyyyyyy. did any one see it? well the big surprise after the show is that theres a second season and its from kristin's point of view but i think kristin is a biaaatch! but i'll still watch the 2nd season for my girls like lc and lo.

ok i get so many emails about ppl asking where to download the torrents and frankly i do not know anymore cuz lokitorrent closed down but u can try torrentspy.com. just wanted to post that so i don't get as many random emails :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back