kurt cobain

mooo said:
that death is marked up on who killed those 2 rappers.. WHO CARES ANYMORE!.. its been 10years.. their music was good but people need to give it a rest..

Had it been your brother or father or some one you loved I think you would care, grow a soul and dont be so harsh.

Thats what I'm saying,I care about my family and friends and if something happened to them then I'd want to know what happened.He was someone I didn't know and thats why I don't spend time thinking about it.
Charity begins at home :D

lol, if it had been my brother or father, i would kill them myself for being a heroin head.. anyway, people are making too big of a deal about some druggies death.. are people that dependant on a musician that they care 10 years later? guess i am a heartless bastard or just have real world **** to think about.

mooo said:
lol, if it had been my brother or father, i would kill them myself for being a heroin head.. anyway, people are making too big of a deal about some druggies death.. are people that dependant on a musician that they care 10 years later? guess i am a heartless bastard or just have real world **** to think about.
Ok i'm back (sorry), but when a musician touches your life you don't forget. People still morn Morrison, Lennon and other great artists that touched there lives. I didn't think 90's were that far away but I guess to today youth that was ages ago ... I guess when you get old you charish music/musicians from your youth as they mean a whole lot more then the crap on modern radio...

Also one big thing separating this case from others is the shoddy police work and the pre-mature ruling of suicide before evidence was even looked at (most not even looked at).

ps - again sorry and I'll try and let this thread die :/

Xie said:
Ok i'm back (sorry), but when a musician touches your life you don't forget. People still morn Morrison, Lennon and other great artists that touched there lives. I didn't think 90's were that far away but I guess to today youth that was ages ago ... I guess when you get old you charish music/musicians from your youth as they mean a whole lot more then the crap on modern radio...

Also one big thing separating this case from others is the shoddy police work and the pre-mature ruling of suicide before evidence was even looked at (most not even looked at).

ps - again sorry and I'll try and let this thread die :/

Wow atleast i know somebody that atleast its snotty about this and feels the same way i do

TittleBitties said:
Wow atleast i know somebody that atleast its snotty about this and feels the same way i do

Why is someone snotty just because they don't feel the same way as you? :rolleyes:

What he said^^^^.
It's just a difference of opinion that's all,no need for name calling :rolleyes: :D

well u guys r all snotty like about it...o he is just a guy its no biggie just shut up about it and move on. :p

My opinion is below:

it's sad he died....

But I think his music was over rated then, and is over rated now. Nirvana is not as "influential" as you'd like to think. He's only famous because he died. He was a heroine junkie who only knew a few power chords. The true losses to music are forgotten to this day, does anyone know when Hendrix died? or when John Bonham died (or who Bonham is).

Where is Grunge now??? it died faster than Disco....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back