kurt cobain

Xie said:
sad no music lovers here .. move along ...
Yea yea yea...
Kurt I want to have your baby and stuff :p
Anyway, I've got another consipracy for you... the guy stages his own death and goes to live in the caribiens or something, laughing and counting cash while 12 year old girls cut their wrists in a Nirvana shape.

i am prolly more of a music fan, but the dude is dead for 10years give up.. people don't talk about hendrix, morrison anymore.. because it got OLD... he is just another rockstar dead big deal.. listen to his music and quit bitching about how he died.. god damn

All i gotta say is they should reopen the case and really find out what happend. Cause i think the reason everybody is still moruning over him and $hit is cause there is so many people that think he was killed by courtney. Same thing as with JFK they still have shows about him on tv and r still tryin to figure out who killed him. So i doubt anything will really die down about Kurt for awhile.

TittleBitties said:
All i gotta say is they should reopen the case and really find out what happend. Cause i think the reason everybody is still moruning over him and $hit is cause there is so many people that think he was killed by courtney. Same thing as with JFK they still have shows about him on tv and r still tryin to figure out who killed him. So i doubt anything will really die down about Kurt for awhile.

Kurt was an important icon in music, but JFK was President of the United States and he was assassinated! There is no argument as to whether he was killed or not, only who did it and if there was a bigger conspiracy. I'm sorry but I don't think a comparison can be made between Kurt and JFK. Reopening the case is an absurd idea. Like mooo said, let's move on!

Yeah, I got a Mini about a month ago. Part of the reason I like your sig and avatar so much. :)

muzikool said:
Kurt was an important icon in music, but JFK was President of the United States and he was assassinated! There is no argument as to whether he was killed or not, only who did it and if there was a bigger conspiracy. I'm sorry but I don't think a comparison can be made between Kurt and JFK. Reopening the case is an absurd idea. Like mooo said, let's move on!

I am not sayin if he was killed or not i am sayin there r still figureing out who killed him and all that...so i think they should reopen the kurt case.

The thing is that the authorities aren't sitting around scratching their heads trying to figure out what happened to Kurt Cobain. It's a closed case... only the obsessed fans and Courtney-haters want to promote these theories and "evidence."

OK, enough from me... this is starting to go in circles. :rolleyes:

The thing about Kurt dying that I dislike, is that everything on the radio anymore is just bleh. It's just so bland. When "You Know You're Right" came out, you could immediately tell how much better than the rest of the B.S. it was. Around here, the radio stations wouldn't even play it before or after anything new, unless they were doing a countdown. Anymore I don't even listen to the radio ... couple gigs of decent music will do that to you.

AND

I can go days without repeating a song

reopen the case?? they(cops) probably feel the same way about him as 97.38% of the population.. he was a strug out drug addict who died.. who cares about the fact that he founded the most influential grunge band... it doesn't change the fact he was a druggie, so when doing drugs like heroin her liks playing russian rullett (spell?), gonna get killed one day and it happened to be his day to die.. don't waste peoples money on that ****, what is it going to solve? move on with your life dude.

Why do people get so eat up about this stuff,it's not like they knew him personally.
Doesn't matter if it was suicide or murder he dead and gone.
He wouldn't be so famous if he was still alive either :rolleyes:

well i havent said anything anymore since all u people complain bout this thread so i am tryin to let this thread die but u people bring it back and then i gotta say somethin then u complain more so just nobody write in here nomore...spank you

What if it was someone you did "know" and they had made a big impact on your life? What if you knew the cops had botched the case and ruled suicide before looking for evidence? Also drug addict or not he still had rights.

ps - A quote from the great bill hicks ...
"See I think drugs have done some good things for us. If you don't think drugs have done good things for us then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your records,tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal ****ing high on drugs, man."

Xie said:
What if it was someone you did "know" and they had made a big impact on your life? What if you knew the cops had botched the case and ruled suicide before looking for evidence? Also drug addict or not he still had rights.
Exactly,care about the people you do know,not the people you don't

Evil Marge said:
Exactly,care about the people you do know,not the people you don't
hehe .. all well i'm done w/ this thread .. ppl will always have different thoughts and thats ok :)

Move on. Look at Elvis, Hendrix and Morrison like mentioned before. They all died, they were a topic of discussion for years, sometimes still are. Kurt Cobain is dead, he died... No more. Get it? Gone... The big goodbye, the long sleep. You know that thing where you're dead? Yeah that! Anyways. Move on, he died. There's loads of other bands that changed music that have recieved less credit. And to say that there's nothing good on the radio is blasphemy. There are loads of great music on the radio now adays. It's the commercials that suck. If people would stop whining about the whole MTV influence on music saying everything is too mainstream and just get over it, and actually listen to some of the stuff, then maybe they'd realize that over the years music has evolved or changed in so many ways. From Orchestras, to solo singers, to big band, to blues, to jazz, to whatever. It's inevitable for music to change like everything else.

So get over it.

:) I'm done. Kinda went off the subject a little bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back